jueves, 11 de enero de 2018

Off the Shoulder Top from Zaful

Zaful Striped Off The Shoulder Top

Some months ago, I have started to collaborate with Zaful and I was very excited about showing you the new items I have received from them this time! :)
In this post, I would like to show you one of my favorite pieces, which is this puff sleeve striped blouse with choker. I have mentioned before how obsessed I am with this trend because I think it looks very feminine and chic. Also, I love stripes so this top looked like the perfect thing for me!


Zaful Striped Off The Shoulder Top 2

I got this top in a size S and I have to say that the sizing was perfect! I was actually worried that it may be a little bit short but this top has the perfect length. I'm also very surprised at the quality of the fabric, it's very soft and it's not transparent at all. 
The top comes with a choker made of the same fabric that really complements it. I think this detail really adds a plus to the garment because you can wear it both ways, with the choker or without it and that way you can get two different looks ;)


Zaful Striped Off The Shoulder Top 3

I paired this top with some distressed denim jeans from Zara, my favorite nude loafers from H&M and a bag with a similar nude color from XL to create a very summery and girly look.


Zaful Striped Off The Shoulder Top 4


In addition, I got two necklaces from the site. The first one is this Rhinestone moon leaf pendant layered necklace that I'm wearing on this outfit and I'm so in love with it because it looks like I have stacked my jewelry perfectly but it's all just one necklace. I also love that it has that kind of astral theme with those little half moons. It looks lovely! 


Zaful Necklace

The other necklace I got from Zaful was supposed to be the Alloy feather pendant necklace but unfortunately, they didn't send me that. When I opened the package, there was only a part of the gold chain and no feathers. I'm going to include the picture of the necklace from the website and what I got in the mail for you to see the difference. 



It was a bit disappointing to me because I was having a great experience with this website and this was the first time I didn't receive exactly what I have ordered. Also, I felt a little sad because all the other items were great and came in perfect condition but I have to share with you my complete experience, with the good and the bad things.

I have also received two more items which I'm dying to show you but they will be featured in a future post, so stay tuned;) Hope you like this outfit and let me know your thoughts on the top and the necklace :)

Photography: @proyectopilar

46 comentarios:

  1. I love Zaful Your top is stunning and I have the same necklace with the leaves. Gorgeous post. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/valentines-day-photo-backdrops.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Cris!! That necklace is so pretty!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Very nice post, I loved the outfit that you wore!.
    xo

    New post: http://blondepow.blogspot.com/2018/01/outfits.html

    Blog: http://blondepow.blogspot.com/2018/01/outfits.html

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blondepowblog/?hl=es

    Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.es/lafresa2425/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    you look amazing :D I love this kind of tops :D

    NEW WISHES POST | BEAUTY NEWS? OHN, CAN WE TRY RIGHT NOW?
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Miguel!! These tops are my favorites at the moment! I think they look so pretty! :)

      Eliminar
  4. You look amazing in this casual look :) Great post! Hugs!
    rampdiary | fineartandyou

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous - loving the whole look!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this is nice top. I'm digging this look!
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!!!! It makes me so happy to read that you like it :)

      Eliminar
  7. that is so unfortunate the leaf necklace didn't come
    but on a more positive note, your top and the rest of necklaces look great!!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear! Yes, it was a pity about the broken necklace but all the other items were amazing! :)

      Eliminar
  8. Thanks Ilija! So happy you like the outfit! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. really cool outfit I love it!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Alessa!! I will check out your blog! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Charlotte!! So glad you like it! :)

      Eliminar
  11. That top is so cute. I love how you styled it.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Courtney! I'm so happy you like the top! :)

      Eliminar
  12. Thanks a lot :D

    Strupes and this kind of blouses are also a good idea :D

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | LAYERS ARE THE BEST COMBO / SALES EDT /<3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I have a top which is very similar to yours! I love it! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Chiara!!That is so cool! I love this kind of tops!! :)

      Eliminar
  14. Lovely top! You look great :)

    http://carmelatte.co/5-european-pink-places-visited-fallen-love/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Don't you just love the off the shoulder look =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Katya!!! I'm so happy you like it! :)

      Eliminar
  17. Love the choker that comes with the off-shoulder top! Such a pretty look!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jessica!! I love it too!! It really gives something extra to the top! :)

      Eliminar
  18. That top looks so nice! I've always been so sceptical to purchase anything from Zaful as I've always heard mixed reviews! x

    http://sehrisstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know!! I have read the same! In my personal case, I have had a very good experience! The only thing that wasn't what I was expecting was the necklace so I think you could give it a try! ;)

      Eliminar
  19. Your blouse with chocker are very beutiful on you! I think is that kind of clother that I would like to wear! it looks very cute and is perfect for summer!!!! And the other hands what a pitty for you neck lace, hope next time you receave something better

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, I think this kind of top is so your style as well Maggie!! I'm sure it would look amazing on you!

      Thanks a lot for your comment lovely!! :)

      Eliminar