jueves, 4 de enero de 2018

My New Year Resolutions for 2018!

New Year Resolutions


I remember doing this post back at the beginning at 2017 and it was the first time I was writing my New Year resolutions. I can say now that I was able to keep them throughout the year. 
The resolutions I made last year were quite general and easy to follow on a day to day basis and I think about doing the same this year. 

New Year Resolutions 2


So for 2018, I have made 3 main resolutions:

1- To keep improving my physical and mental health

During last year I had a few health issues, some of them were physical and some of them were related to some anxiety I was developing but, in these last few months, I took the time to visit a doctor to make sure that everything was OK. I'm also going to therapy so in 2018 I'm going to keep working on my health because I really want to feel my best. My plan is to incorporate more meditation into my routine because I feel like it's going to help me a lot, at least I would like to try to do it some minutes every day. This was also another thing that started last year that I definitely want to keep in 2018 and do more of it!

2- To dedicate more time to my personal relationships

In 2018, I want to focus on developing good relationships with my friends and family and I have learned that the best way to improve them is by dedicating time to the people who are important in your life. Take the time to listen to them, to talk with them, to share your thoughts and feelings with them are the things that will improve the relationship and make it stronger. I'm really working on opening myself more to others and to show my vulnerable side as well. It may seem very scary but it is what really makes you connect with others. 

3- To keep learning new things

Last year I had the opportunity to continue with a language course so one of my main goals for 2018 is to keep learning and practicing this! I have also started a course to teach Spanish language to foreigners that I really need to finish this year and  I would like to take on some new courses to help me gain more skills, like photography, maybe something related to Photoshop or Illustrator, SEO, etc. I love learning new things so this is a goal that really motivates me!

What about you? Are you making any New Year Resolutions for 2018? I would really love to know! :)

36 comentarios:

  1. Happy New Year!So inspirational!

    https://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Sabina!! Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Eliminar
  2. good new year resolutions! I relate to the first two resolutions :)
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot dear!! I'm so happy you can relate to these resolutions too :)

      Eliminar
  3. Such great resolutions! Happy 2018!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Samantha! Happy 2018 to you too! :)

      Eliminar
  4. Great resolutions Andy!!!! I loved the “dedicating more time to friends” part the most!!! =D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Pili!! Yes, I want to make friendships my focus this year :)

      Eliminar
  5. Happy New Year. I love this post. We must be realistic when planning and you did just that. You planned achievable goals which is great in that way you don't feel disappointed. Loved it. Have a wonderful day. xoxo Cris

    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/rosegal-in-tamborine-mountain.html

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Happy New Year dear Cris!! I'm so happy you like the post!! Yes, my idea is to make the resolutions in a way that they are more like things to focus on rather than things that I want to do in certain amount of time. I think it's more flexible this way :)

      Eliminar
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    hope you realize all wishes my friend :D

    NEW #DRESSTOIMPRESS POST | COATS ARE THE BEST PIECES ON SALE! Know how to choose yours.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much dear Miguel!! All the best to you too! :)

      Eliminar
  7. I'm definitely making them and this year I'm going to make sure I keep working at them too. Something I fail to do time and time again.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sonia!! I know, sometimes it's difficult to keep it up with our resolutions but writing them down and sharing them is a good way to reminds us of what we need to do :)

      Eliminar
  8. Nice post ^^. I dont have special resolution but I will do better than last year

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. To continue improving your mental and physical health sounds like a very good idea, and something i'm working on this year as well :) I love your idea of learning new things; I hope you'll update us with what course you've chosen to embark on next! Happy 2018!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! Yes, I think that's a very important resolution and the base of anything else we want to achieve!! I will let you know when I decide which course to take ;)

      Eliminar
  10. Phenomenal resolutions, I should do that too. Happy 2018, you have my full support for accomplishing your goals! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words dear Jelena!! I wish you a Happy 2018 too! :)

      Eliminar
  11. Great resolutions, especially maintaining your health =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you dear!! Yes, health is the most important thing :)

      Eliminar
  12. Happy new year lovely! Wishing you all the best this year x

    Adventures in May | Miss Nev

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Nev!! Wishing you all the best for 2018! :)

      Eliminar
  13. Indeed, it's extremely important to workout both the mind and the body. I love what you said on number 2 as well dear. In this smart and digital world we're living in, we're starting to lose connections to the real world, and often times, to people that really matter in our lives.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Jessica!! Absolutely agree with you! Nowadays we have the possibility to connect with more people around the world thanks to social media but it's very important that we don't lose the connection with the people who are closer to us :)

      Eliminar
  14. These are great resolution! I wish you a very happy new year!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Love your list. Yes for learning new things. There are more adventures this year. Yay!

    StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova

    ResponderEliminar
  16. hey dear,
    Your info is so useful,thank you so much for sharing..

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ResponderEliminar