lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017

Instamonth: November


Un pequeño repaso de mi último mes en Instagram. / A little recap from my last month on Instagram

El atardecer más hermoso sobre la ciudad de Rijeka, Croacia / The most stunning sunset over Rijeka, Croatia 

Enamorada de mis nuevos lentes de sol / In love with my new sunglasses 

Otro atardecer, en este caso en la ciudad de Bol / Another sunset, in this case, in the beautiful Bol 

Recuerdos del Mar Adriático / Memories from the Adriatic Sea 

Ya pasaron dos años desde que visité la hermosa ciudad de Florencia, Italia / It's been two years already since I was in Florence, Italy 

Mi remera preferida en este momento / My favorite t-shirt at the moment 

El increíble edificio del Teatro Nacional de Croacia, en Zagreb / The incredible Croatian National Teather building in Zagreb 


Primavera en Buenos Aires / Spring time in Buenos Aires

Recuerden que pueden seguirme en Instagram @seizeyourstyle

Remember you can follow me on Instagram @seizeyourstyle

32 comentarios:

  1. I really love your blog, so inspirational and beautiful.

    www.itsclaudiag.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So happy to see you've had a great month - I hope December treats you just as well, if not better! I still love that gingham shirt on you, and gosh, what a stunning sunset! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! I live for stunning sunsets haha!

      Hope you have a lovely December too!! :)

      Eliminar
  3. I love the pom pom bag! That shot is lovely!
    Really enjoy this ig recap!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot!! I can't wait to wear the pom pom bag! It's way too cute!!! :)

      Eliminar
  4. I can see you had pretty good November events, visiting to new places always my highlight of the month or year.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your photos are so pretty! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The pom pom bag is so cute!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Amazing post! This trip looked so wonderful. Thanks for sharing girl & glad you had a great time!

    Love,
    Amber | www.loveambervictoria.com/2nd-day-giveaway/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Amber!! So happy you like the pictures!! I will be writing more posts about the trip soon! ;)

      Eliminar
  8. Amazing photos and that pom pom bag is cute!

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Alyssa!! Yes, I'm obsessed with the bag! hehe :P

      Eliminar
  9. You've had a fabulous month! Love those sunnies too!

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Sonia!!! I'm in love with those sunnies!! My current favorites! :)

      Eliminar
  10. that is such a beautiful sunset
    you have amazing photos in your instagram!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much lovely!!! I'm so happy you like them! :)

      Eliminar
  11. Lovely photos! :) Thanks for sharing <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. These posts are my fav. Great photos. Looks like an amazing month.

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Thanks for sharing this lovely post with us.....we are waiting for your another write ups..
    have a nice day....keep posting
    buy customized wallets online

    ResponderEliminar