lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

My Travel Bucket List


Last year I was able to do two beautiful trips and I'm very thankful about that. I really enjoyed the experience and also it made me realise that it wasn't so difficult or expensive to plan a good trip. One of the main reasons why I didn't travel that much before was because I thought I needed a lot of money, which wasn't completely true. I mean, it's a fact a propper amount of money is required but planning a trip in advance helps you a lot to organize your finances and it makes it completely possible. So, one of my goals for this year was to keep travelling and as I mentioned in one of my previous post I already have a great plan for June but in this post I want to share with you the other places I would like to travel to someday in the future :)

Saint Petersburg - Russia

There are many places I want to know because of the books I have read and Saint Petersburg is one of them. Some years ago I read The Bronze Horseman, which is a beautiful novel about a forbidden love in this city in the times of WW2 and the descriptions that the author does in this book are amaizing and when I looked for the places she mentions on Google I realized that I really need to go this place. Hopefully next year :)


Picture from Edugeography

Cordoba and Granada - Spain

I'm very into arabic culture and architecture so these two places are a must for me. I still don't understand why I went to Spain last year and didn't include these places but now I have a very good reason to go back ;)


Picture from Wikipedia

Picture from Europa Low Cost


Marrakech - Morocco

Also related to my arabic culture obsession, Marrakech is also another beautiful place I would love to travel to. In addition, I would really love to see the desert so hopefully someday I will be able to go.


Picture from Travler.es

Cartagena - Colombia

The old town in Cartagena is really stunning and plus there are some very beautiful and incredible beaches around, like for example in Tayrona Park. This is one of the places I have been wanting to go for the longest time so I really hope I can go in the near future.


Picture from Colombia Travel

Hope I have given you some travel inspiration and I would love to know which places are in your travel bucket list! :)

4 comentarios: