miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Eurotrip: Snapshots from Barcelona

Acá les comparto el primer set de fotos del viaje, en este caso de Barcelona. Realmente me encantó esta ciudad, ya que es muy diferente y tiene una mezcla de ciudad antigua pero al mismo tiempo también tiene la arquitectura modernista que la hace una ciudad muy interesante. Espero que les gusten!!

Here I share with you the first set of pictures from the trip, in this case from Barcelona. I really really loved this city, it was so different and it has this very nice mix between old medieval town along with modern architecture which was very interesting to me. Hope you like them!!




































































11 comentarios:

  1. I loved this post and your pictures! Barcelona looks beautiful and architecture is amazing! I hope you had a wnderful trip. Thank you for sharing the beauty of Barcelona.
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Ramsha! Glad you liked the pictures!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Stunning photos! I would love to visit Barcelona one day! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow what a beautiful place lovely photos.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
    YouTube Channel : Latest video

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aw the picts are so gorgeous! You made me envy:(

    would u please visit mine dear? xx
    http://www.paramitadana.com/2015/11/skinny-love.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very cool blog! I like it a lot.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!


    Blog


    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    NEW Freebies for your blog |
    Advertise your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i would absolutely love to go one day, beautiful photos!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ResponderEliminar