jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

Gettting Summer Ready with Gamiss



With summer just around the corner here and with really high temperatures in the last few days, I thought it was a great idea to prepare a wishlist from Gamiss to feature my favorite summer essentials, all those items you really need to have for your everyday life and also for those fun trips to the beach.
I narrowed my summer essentials down to 7 pieces and I was able to find some very nice clothes and accessories in this store for each category. So let's review them!



1- A dress: 

This is a no-brainer, during the warm days there is nothing better and easier to wear a nice dress, to keep you cool but also looking stylish. I picked this gorgeous black off the shoulder dress because I think it's very easy to dress down or up, depending on the occasion you want to wear it for. 

2- Denim shorts:

I literally live on them during the summer months. They are a key piece to have in your wardrobe because they are easy to style with everything. In this case, I picked this distressed denim shorts because they are very trendy and they have an effortless vibe.

3- A Trendy Tank Top:

The cool, trendy tank top is going to be the best friend of your denim shorts. This is basically my summertime uniform because it's easy, effortless and chic! I love this black tank top because it has that detail on the neckline that looks like a choker so you don't even need to put any accessories!

4- A pair of sandals:

This is another basic without a doubt because they will help your feet feel comfortable on those hot days but also, sandals look very feminine and they go perfectly with anything, dresses, shorts, skirts, and pants. I chose this pair because of the pearl embellishments, they definitely add a special touch to a basic pair of sandals.



5- A swimsuit:


Another must-have for those summer trips or pool parties that are coming my way. I really love the tropical print in this swimsuit and I also love the ruffle detail, I think it makes it very special and different.

6- A Hat:

If you are like me and you like to protect your face from the sun, a hat is a must for summer! Plus, I think they help you elevate any basic outfit and they give you that French Riviera vibe that we all want to have during summer. This oversize straw hat is the perfect choice if you want to have a glamorous look and be extra covered from the sun.

7- A Cool Beach Throw Blanket

Another nice addition to your accessories for those trips to the beach. I'm loving this one with the mandala design because I think it looks very different and trendy.

I hope you like this summer wishlist and please let me know which item was your favorite! :)





32 comentarios:

  1. These are fab pieces, you've chosen!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My fave for summer is for sure a pair of denim shorts!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Rubi!! I agree, a nice pair of denim shorts is a very important piece for summer! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Amazing wishlist, dear! I love Gamiss products, they didn't disappoint. The first LBD is my favorite :)
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!!! Yes, Gamiss products look very nice!! The LBD dress is so pretty!!! Instantly caught my eye ;)

      Eliminar
  4. All so gorgeous. Love those sandals. Thanks for sharing. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/gamiss-wishlist.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Pretty nice summer inspiration! I haven't shopped in this store yet but it seems cool and trendy.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Mercy!!! I haven't shopped there yet but I was able to find some really cool pieces ;)

      Eliminar
  6. Ohhhh I WISH I was getting ready for summer right now haha, lucky you! The tropical printed bikini is too cute, such a gorgeous design!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle!! I know many of you are having cold days now but it's nice to share some summer inspiration!! I'm in love with that bikini!! The design is amazing!

      Eliminar
  7. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Daria!! I love wearing hats! I had to include it on my summer essentials :)

      Eliminar
  8. i want that roundie!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Amazing picks! Thanks for sharing.

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. thanks for sharing amazing pictures! great blog post

    jadieegosh

    ResponderEliminar
  11. My favorite part about summer is wearing all the dresses =o) Love the one you show too!

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot!!! I love wearing dresses too and that LBD really caught my attention :)

      Eliminar
  12. Love the pearl details on the sandals!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hehe nice wishlist ! So sunny, if only I could travel to change my winter :'(
    Cheers,
    Carolina
    MissBoucleNoire

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Carolina!! You can come to Argentina to escape winter hehe :P

      Eliminar
  14. Such great picks!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/11/my-favorite-fall-ootd.html

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Thank you so much Rachel! Happy you liked them! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Really cute picks dear, especially the black off-shoulder dress.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar