jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

Beauty Review: Lush Mask of Magnaminty



I have talked about this product briefly on my last Hair and Beauty Haul Video but I thought about doing a proper review about it because I'm really loving this mask!
I love using face masks every once in a while because I feel like they really help my skin to look healthier, cleaner and brighter and lately I didn't have any good mask to use. So when I was in Zagreb last summer, I decided to stop by the Lush store to check what they had because I have heard so many good things about their products that I really felt like I needed to try them.
Lush is a brand that specializes in natural cosmetics, all of their products have natural ingredients and are ethically produced and to me, that's always a big plus and something that really attracts me to try a new brand. 



So, the Mask of Magnaminty is supposed to calm, clean, refresh and brighten your skin. Not only your facial skin but also it's possible to use it on your body as well. It contains mint, chlorophyll and calendula oil, among other ingredients. So far, I have just tried this mask on my face and I love the results! I have been using it once a week and it feels very refreshing, because of the mint, so it's great to use it now that the weather is getting warmer here. 
Also, I clearly see my skin looking brighter after I applied the product and my face feels super clean and soft.



The texture is a little bit thick but it's easy to distribute it on my face. After 10 minutes, when the mask gets dry it's time to remove it with water. 
One thing I love about this mask is that it also has some exfoliating ingredients so it's a great two in one product! You can apply a nice calming mask and end up also having an exfoliation at the same time!! 




So I highly recommend trying this mask and I would also like to point out the excellent customer service I have received at the Lush store. The sales associates were very kind and let me try a lot of different products. Also, they explained everything to me about the ingredients, the properties, how to use the products, etc. And as I was new to the brand it really gave me a perfect first impression of it! 
I hope you find this review helpful and please let me know in the comments if you tried this product too and what are your thoughts about it? Also if you have any other product from Lush that you think I should try too :)

59 comentarios:

  1. I love a good mask! This sounds amazing :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Jessica!! I'm loving this mask right now!! :)

      Eliminar
  2. This sounds so good, I should really try it :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That lush mask looks so amazing and cleansing!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Amanda!! It really is!! I love the refreshing sensation it leaves on my skin :)

      Eliminar
  4. it seems such a great mask, I'd like to try this but its hard to get lush product here :(

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Tori!! I know, I can't get Lush products here in Argentina either, that's why I was so excited that I was able to try them while traveling :)

      Eliminar
  5. I find this review really helpful. I love mask and to find it in Lush would win more points for me. I always pass by this shop and drawn by the wonderful smell but I never come inside unless I'll buy something for a present. Now, I have more reason to drop by and check out. Thanks dear!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Mercy!! Lush stores are to die for! So many amazing colors and the smell there is divine! Please let me know if you get the mask, I would love to know your thoughts! :)

      Eliminar
  6. Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Stephanie!! I love Lush products too!! :)

      Eliminar
  7. This looks and sounds so good, I would love to try it!
    Stella
    https://www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Stella!!! Let me know if you try it :)

      Eliminar
  8. Hellou!
    Nice post
    I'm new, i follow you.
    Can you follow me ?
    😘😘😘

    https://livingdiamond.blogspot.ba/?m=1

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I've only never read positive things about this mask and so I may well just give it a go sometime soon for myself! The texture looks perfect - Lush is always a good idea! ;)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Gabrielle!! Me too! I also only hear good comments about Lush, that's why I was so excited when I got this mask!! Let me know if you try it!! :)

      Eliminar
  10. Thanks a lot Lucy! I will check out your blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love lush!!! Got to try this mask. The perfect weekend treatment!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot!!! I completely agree! I'm doing this mask every weekend hehe :P

      Eliminar
  12. I've heard so many great things about Lush, and this mask in particular so I really need to give it a try! I just find it hard to have time to do face masks with two little ones!

    I hope that you are having a lovely weekend! We have the sun back again after a pretty rainy week which is nice! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Mica!!! Lush has many amazing products indeed!! :)

      Eliminar
  13. I absolutely love Lush products! :) This mask looks great! Thanks for the review! Have a great weekend!
    xx
    Shivangi
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. This mask looks really good I need to give it a try! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I know this Lush mask. It is great!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Sounds amazing.
    Great review.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q/featured

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I have tried this before and I liked it.

    https://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot!!! I'm so happy to read that you also liked it! :)

      Eliminar
  18. Need to try this!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/10/classic-trench-coat.html

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Sounds like a great mask. The ingredients are so good. Thanks for sharing. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/at-beach-with-rosegal.html

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Nice review for that mask, I definitevely must try it. Hope I'll no afraid my husband with that colour and textre :D
    Cheers,
    Carolina
    Miss Boucle Noire

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahahaha I'm not going to lie, the first time my mom saw me with the mask she was a little scared! :P

      Thanks for your comment Carolina! :)

      Eliminar