lunes, 18 de septiembre de 2017

Hair and Beauty Haul Video



I was finally able to film a new video for my Youtube channel and I'm very excited to share it with you! The truth is I really enjoy editing videos so that's why whenever I have a good excuse to do a video I always try to do it because I have so much fun editing them! 
So, for this video, I did a little recap of all the hair and beauty products I have bought during my last trip! In case you want me to do a review of any of these products please let me know!! Hope you like it! :)




10 comentarios:

  1. Really like the video! <3 You are so cute! <3 :) Even I love using hair products! Have a great day!
    xx
    Shivangi
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Shivangi!! So happy you liked the video :)

      Eliminar
  2. lovely post, I have been super keen on caring for my hair lately so loved the video
    Isabelle x
    www.isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Isabelle!! Yes, I feel like when my hair looks nice everything else is fine hehe ;)

      Eliminar
  3. That Kiehls conditioner is my absolute favorite! I've been using it for years!

    District of Chic

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot E!! I'm happy to read it works wonders for you as well!! I think it's great! :)

      Eliminar
  4. It's so nice to see someone else loving OGX's shampoo and conditioner! I swear by their shampoo with argan oil for keeping my hair healthy (especially in summer). Also, totally amazed you bought all of these hair products due to thinking your hair wasn't looking too nice - your hair looks SO gorgeous and healthy!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Gabrielle!!! The OGX's products were such a nice surprise! I will try the one with argan oil next time I travel! haha
      My hair is looking so much better now but it was super dry and messy last month, that's why I got a little bit obsessed :P

      Eliminar