lunes, 25 de julio de 2016

Zagreb Photodiary



Hi everyone! Here we start with the photodiary series from all the cities I was visiting during my trip. So the first one is Zagreb! I really loved this city!! It was so funny because, to be honest, I didn't have many expectations about this place, and I feel like I didn't do as many things in this city but still there was something about Zagreb that conquered my heart. 
This city has such a peaceful vibe and it's so clean and neat that I felt really happy to be there. I think the huge amount of flowers I saw there, in the parks,in many houses and buildings, were a big contributor to this feeling. 
Even though my first day in Zagreb was really cloudy and rainy I didn't feel gray at all because the city was full of colors.
On top of that, all the people there were really nice and helpful and that made me relax a lot for the rest of my trip.
So here are the pics from my trip to Zagreb, I hope you like them and let me know in case you have visited this city, what were your thoughts about it? ;)







































 I don't remember the name of this but it was so amazing!!





I don't know why but I love trams! They look so cute to me :) 









 I was so lucky to be in Zagreb for the eurocup match between Croatia and Spain. It was such a great experience to watch the match in the Main Square and to celebrate the victory with all the croatian people. I will never forget it.






10 comentarios:

  1. Lovely photos! I hope you enjoyed it there! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful photo diary, so glad to see you enjoyed Zagreb x

    Aicha | The Fashion Heist

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Aicha!! I really enjoyed being in Zagreb, it's an incredible city!! :)

      Eliminar
  3. Lucky! Always wanted to travel to Zagreb, looks beautiful x

    The Great Beyond Clothing | New Post

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yess!! Zagreb is so beautiful!!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Eliminar
  4. Secondo le foto sembra una città meravigliosa.

    Caterina
    www.parfimo.it

    ResponderEliminar