miércoles, 15 de junio de 2016

Travel Essentials



This is my last week here in Buenos Aires!!! Next friday I will be travelling firs to Croatia and I still can't believe how quickly time has passed. I started planning this trip in February and now I'm so close to make this dream come true! I couldn't be happier!! :)
For today's post I wanted to show you which are my travel essentials, those things I need to carry with me on a plane.
First of all, I need to carry my travel pillow! I think this is a must have for long distance flights because it really helps you to be confortable while sleeping on a plane. I have this beautiful pillow my mom gave me for my trip to Europe last year and it was super helpful! 



Another very important thing I need to carry with me are headphones! Whether you use them to listen to music or just to watch the movie on the plane, it's really important to have a good pair of headphones handy while travelling. I also use them a lot if I travel by train or by bus because I love listening to good music while I enjoy seeing some beautiful landscapes. 
This headphones from Phillips Citiscape are super stylish, they have great sound quality and plus you can easily fold them, which makes them perfect for travelling.



Also, it's very important to carry a good book  because having several hours on a plane or waiting at the airport gives you a great opportunity to catch up with some reading.




Last but not the least, I always carry chewing gum with me because it helps a lot on the take off and landing and of course we always need to carry our documents while travelling so I also take my passport on this lovely case my cousing gave me for my last birthday.
What are your travelling essentials? 




4 comentarios:

  1. Headphones are my Nr.1 travel essential, beside all of the documents, of course! Awesome post!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A neck pillow is a great travel companion! I definitely need to get a set of noise cancelling headphones though.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you have an amazing time! :) xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Like the first photo :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ResponderEliminar