miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Travel Update

One of my resolutions for 2016 was to travel more and I have started the year very focused on that. I still remember when I bought my flight ticket back in February and now just one month is left before I go into a new adventure. For those who don't know, I'm going to the Balkans next month and I wanted to do a little update for you guys on how my route was finally defined. In case you have any questions or maybe recommendations for me, I will appreciate that for sure. So my route is going to be like this:

Zagreb, Croatia

I arrive to this city and I'm planning to stay here for 3 days. My idea is to use one of those days to do a tour to Plitvice Lakes.




Split, Croatia

I'm going to spend 5 days in this city, I feel like there's so much to do here, that is not going to be enough but we'll see. I'm going to do the tour to Krka Waterfalls for sure (Yes, I'm a total waterfalls lover haha).




Dubrovnik, Croatia

The plan is to stay in Dubrovnik for 4 days and I'm going to use one of those days to go to Kotor in Montenegro. The pictures I saw from this place are totally stunning.




Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I'm going to stay 3 days in this beautiful city and also I would like to do the tour aroung Kravice waterfalls and also I'm dying to go to Blagaj.





Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I'm going to go to Sarajevo from Mostar by train because I saw that the views in that train ride are just incredible! The plan is to stay in this city for 3 days.



Belgrade, Serbia

Last stop from this trip is Belgrade, I'm very excited about this city's nightlife and I'm going to stay here also for 3 nights. But in one of them my plan is to go to another city which is...



Novi Sad, Serbia

I happen to be in Serbia at the right time for Exit Festival in Novi Sad so it's a must for me to go to this festival. Also the city looks very beautiful so it was an easy decision to make :)



Last but not the least, before I return to Argentina I will have a 20 hours stop in Istanbul, so I'm very excited to have the opportunity to visit this incredible city too ;)



What do you think of this route? Do you have any other recommedations? If you need any tips or advice just let me know :)

2 comentarios:

  1. This post is absolutely beautiful!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    ResponderEliminar