miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

Winter Hats


Últimamente, los sombreros son mi accesorio favorito. En Río estuve usando muchísimo mi sombrero de verano pero ahora que volví a Buenos Aires tengo que buscar opciones para el invierno. Así que preparé esta pequeña selección de sombreros de invierno de Compañía de Sombreros. Espero que les gusten!

Lately, hats are my favourite accesory. I used my summer hat a lot in Río but back here in Buenos Aires I have to find some good winter hats. So, I made this little selection of winter hats from Compañía de Sombreros. Hope you like them!









5 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Totally! They add that special touch to every outfit! ;)
      Thanks for your comment

      Eliminar
  2. love it all

    Check out my new post on my blog about flowering in spring
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Tahiti, Beijing, Rome, Buenos Aires...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing hats, I found the same on this site Originalluxury There are a lot of stylish hat here

    ResponderEliminar